Wednesday, January 28

sometimes..

I....

Eat the a quarter of the loaf of gluten free bread before it's actually Finished baking. 
...
enCourage dumpster diving for my after school kids art projects. Useful stuff I tell you.
Recycled" green team" mascot made by PauBlo
.....
Try to learn Spanish so I can speak to my kids...but somehow only can remember how to say sea horse. (Cabiyto De mar).
...
 warm a cup of dark chocolate in the microwave and eat it all. 
...
Fantasize about when I'm moving to Hawaii (okay mostly all the time)
...

Like going on hikes alone.
...

Say jokes that are slightly offensive but I don't mean them to be. 
...

Have people that hate me because" my happiness makes them grumpy."

...

Am sad. But can quickly become happy by thinking about ridiculously random things.
...
 
The kids at my school call me mother. Or say things like" miss Allie, you're sexy." :/ 6 year olds. 
...

Write a blog post instead of homework. (Right now).
...
 get distracted while helping a little person and next thing I know there is permanent ink on his face and mine.

...
 can only get a certain person to lunch by showing them pictures of wolves.
...
My roomie and I go on hikes with out spikes in our shoes and have to slide on our bums Down. 

....
In order for my phone to work I have to drop it or slam it on my thigh.
....
And sometimes every now and then good ol s word slips out of my mouth like when my bro smooshed me in bear lakE. And let's be honest it's more Than sometimes.
....

Actually listen to Instructions. Very very very rare. But occasionally it happens. 
...

Am random. Okay just kidding mostly all the time. 

Enjoy. 

xoxo
Al bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment